The Willow PTA provides much needed resources that offer our children more academic opportunities and give back to parents and the community including:
- Funding for our Spanish teacher
- Curriculum that provides real-life experiences to Willow students and builds the foundation for more advanced thinking to prepare them for the 21st century
- The Room Parent Program with parents volunteering extra time to teachers and students
- Parent education opportunities at monthly PTA meetings
- School-community events including the Back-to-School Picnic, the Fall Festival Hall of Hearts and the Spring Auction
- Food donations to the Growing Home Thanksgiving food drive, and toys and funds through Project Comfort and Joy
You can find more information at the Willow PTA Website.